Thread: The Time of Ignorance has Passed...

Exclamation The Time of Ignorance has Passed...

I have taken most of my life to come to this conclusion: What is really happening on this planet is unknown to most of those of us who live in a silly culture made up by others of us utilizing talking heads and governmental illusions that serve to preoccupy our minds into thinking that life is this thing that we see daily on the tube or the net. There are places on this planet where the real occupation is taking place over and under our heads. WE ARE HYPED OUT OF THE REALITY OF EXISTENCE AND MANY OF US KNOW ABOUT IT.

I am tired of the game. I know that we transport throughout the universe and because many of us have been kept under wraps we do not get to participate. It is time for the veil to be lowered and the truth of our existence come to the front.

One has but to look at the striations on the ancient artifacts to see that technology far in advance of most of our present day machinations have been present in this world for eons. The very genetic makeup of world is suspect indeed it is the prime occupation of many here to build sheaths for us to maneuver in this physical state of being. But we are more. Some of us are tired of being left out of the loop. But most of us are sorry that we have spent our whole life on the outside doing little to amplify our minds to the levels required to participate in the real endeavors of this realm. I will be discussing this in the near future here at this spot.

Cheers,
    Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 01-19-2011 at 03:34 PM.

The Truth is in the pudding...

I started out in life determined to be an architect and my drafting expertise landed me a top job as an engineering draftsman and surveyor that later resulted in an offer of a scholarship to Texas A&M. But No, I became something else. I became a skeptic of this reality that most of us live. Education for me was taking almost everything a university could offer. I even went to the university in the seventh grade. I wanted to know everything. Now after a life of being almost everything, I turn my gaze to the hidden universe of being and becoming. Ancient Egypt has the key as does Puma Punku and Machu Picchu. There is no way one could say that the earliest engineering produced by these sites on this earth could have been accomplished without great tools that some of us do not presently know about. The Labyrinth still uncertain in Egypt may hold all of those ancient but highly advanced tools in it bowels. We should beat a path to find this center of the vortex of our ancient heritage.

The Hidden Tools of the Gods

We see striations in all the ancient artifacts of long ago, that indicate the means of developing these great sites and their accompanying details. Some show signs that they were developed by a methodology beyond our typical expertise and engineering knowhow. I always think of ancient Egypt and Puma Punku in Bolivia. Silver bullets are everywhere showing that the great things accomplished way back at Humanity's Historical beginnings seemed to come from a knowhow that is in keeping with our current engineering expertise or even beyond our present abilities. The scientists and archaeologists of today, just ignore this or try to Hype us out of thinking on these anomalies. I am tired of the lying. There is a vast conspiracy going on in regard to our past and I for one want to know what is going on here.
    Last edited by Chester; 01-27-2011 at 06:37 AM.

Informative!

so true .as a hindu munk we study the past to see what the future holds ,as with the sunkin city off coast of india krishnas home 5,000 years ago destoryed by evil beings wanting to take over earth but krishna killed them and left this earth for better or worse .now we are in a new age we must see the truth to make this world better.most leaders are blind to the truth in this world. for us that can see what evil is now worse than ever the scripures need to lead the way to the future ,

Sennari Guest

Atoms have consciousness

Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    We see striations in all the ancient artifacts of long ago, that indicate the means of developing these great sites and their accompanying details. Some show signs that they were developed by a methodology beyond our typical expertise and engineering knowhow. I always think of ancient Egypt and Puma Punku in Bolivia. Silver bullets are everywhere showing that the great things accomplished way back at Humanity's Historical beginnings seemed to come from a knowhow that is in keeping with our current engineering expertise or even beyond our present abilities. The scientists and archaeologists of today, just ignore this or try to Hype us out of thinking on these anomalies. I am tired of the lying. There is a vast conspiracy going on in regard to our past and I for one want to know what is going on here.
    Atoms have consciousness(subconsciousness).

Have you ever heard atoms have consciousness?
    Perhaps you have not, I suppose.
    As for me I came to know it last year.
    Moreover I found the woman who can talk with atoms.
    If you are interested in it, please check the following site.

http://slicer93.chobi.net/JPcontents-1.html

Atoms know everything because they are always looking at us.
    Megalithic ruins are made up of atoms.
    Therefore atoms told the reason why they were made.