I tried to get this to Bauval and Hancock, then Colette Dowell, ND
    No result
    I request you send it on, please.

M Miller
    Whistle Blower on CIA/Mossad takeover of Australia

---
    Dear Lady,

I am referred to you by Anthony Bauval's newsletter and hope you are well
    The only reason i have sent you a copy of this e-mail (To Alan Alford, debunker) is a belief that the stalled investigation and excavation of the spaces under the Giza plateau
    by Mubarak (as Pharoah) and SCA's Dr Hawass is because they have already lost three lives seeking the easiest and closest space divulged by the West/Scoch Microwave radar analysis
    This is from a similar effect to Caernarvon's curse at Tutankhamen (Tutenkhaten) in the Valley of the Kings, but more powerful and thus intimidating to those who have "wrong motive" for their interest
    Cayce's prophecy involves three who enter the "Hall of Records" first, and then a hiatus until it becomes freely available to all humanity

I believe i hold a key to successful entry and i hope to be advised by you that this (outrageous ?) claim has been passed on to those who have "led the charge" for so many years, Messrs Bauval and Hancock

Thankyou for your consideration

---

Dear Alan
    The debunking of Hancock and Bauval seems to miss the most important placement of the Great Pyramid shafts at equinoxes over the last few thousand years to Sirius and Orion, the mass/geometry of the three pyramids "as above so below" Earth and Orion
    and
    Job 9:9, 38:31, Amos 5:8, Isaiah 13:10 , where the Prophet refers to "Kesilshim", "Constellations of Orion", implying he knew of the Great Nebula and the Horsehead in this grouping (the only mention of a Constellation 4 times in the Torah)
    Job was "written by Moses" and these two texts quoted are important because they are mentioned just before "The Sons of Ash", how will you conduct (yourselves with them) ?
    Followers of Roswell/Area 51/Dulse Base 1968 interactions review that question daily, as the Nephilim are still here doing what they were reported as doing in the early Torah descriptions of Joshua

I find West's evidence disturbed on two counts,
    1 He and the US Geological Review were not allowed to publish his hypothesis on serious intervention from someone above Egypt's SCA
    2 His ground microwave radar analysis results, showing magnetic anomalies (hollow spaces) under the Plateau at Giza, some the size of an aircraft hangar was accepted by the authorities and then he himself was made "persona non grata" at Giza

Someone in a high office did not want Aliens or Orion or a less than 2650 BC Date to exist in the public imagination,
    Suppression is the first symptom of untruth, which does not imply the date of 10450 BC to be utterly correct, just making the suppressors of information on Planet Earth somewhat nervous, like the Phobos 1 and 2, Mars Observer 1 and 2 demise to cylindrical metal objects travelling, according to Phobos 2's camera, at 18,000 mph from the Artificial satellite, not a moon
    The face on Mars also contained the Lion motif at least at high noon according to JPL analysis

Speculating from the scuttlebutt, the Mubarak Pharaonic regime sent some soldiers to investigate the West Radar tapes and they died
    I know why this would occur and perhaps it makes Caernarvon's curse pale by comparison

As to the Anubis and dogs body of the Sphink conjecture, the Lioness, Serkhet/Sekhmet "The eye of Ra", was a legend which would fit with the Constellation Leo if seen as a Lioness
    Certainly after the frenzied reaction to West's geological survey of the Sphinx, Osiron and Great Pyramid to "eliminate the evidence", part of the evidence eliminated was the Lioness rear end of the Sphinx
    I do agree with you that the Sphinx face was altered by Khufu
    I do not think that Howard Vyse should be accepted as anything more than an adventurous forger and that the Stele between the Sphinx's paws is plagiarist
    and hope the UPUAT device will shed light on the Shafts and their eternal pointing to Sirius and Orion at Equinoxes

Thankyou for your consideration

M Miller
    Whistle Blower on CIA/Mossad activities in Australia

Indeed, I have meditated upon much of what is held herein and agree that we have not allowed the truth of Egypt to be shown. Now a great war has entered upon the stage of world history in this area, and the participants of this experiment will once again be forced into dumbness by the practitioners of lies. It is a pity but one must look at the players in this gambit. All have a stake in this massive lie and we the people of this planet will have to wait for the game to end. One way is to meditate and see the amplification of the messge by your own mentality. The truth is held within the records for all to see if one opens his mentality.

quaentum Guest
    Gathering together fringe views and elements and binding them together with the glue of conspiracy has never been, is not now, nor will it ever be the truth nor will it lead to the truth. Mubarak and Hwass no longer hold the positions they once held and the more recent, higher detailed images of the supposed face on mars show that it isn't and never has been a face.

A great diversity of opinion exists as to the authorship of the book of Job. Two Talmudic traditions hold that Job either lived in the time of Abraham or of Jacob. Levi ben Laḥma held that Job lived in the time of Moses, by whom the Book of Job was written. Others argue that it was written by Job himself, or by Elihu, or Isaiah. From internal evidence, such as the similarity of sentiment and language to those in the Psalms and Proverbs (see Psalms 88 and 89), the prevalence of the idea of "wisdom," and the style and character of the composition, it is supposed by some to have been written in the time of King David and King Solomon. Some, however place it in around the time of the Babylonian exile. Talmudic tradition treats the story of Job as a parable.

The bold part is most likely and indicates it is not based on factual accounts of anything.

Giza pyramid shaft and sphinx faces toward Leo ,orion and sirius. As ancients megalithis and pyramid builders knew the purpose of their work , ancient persian encoded jewish god - Jehovah as creator of Orion . . . in Torah . The whole Torah is Persian Temple Priests work rather than . .
    http://www.jewishmoshiach.proboards.com/

Two Talmudic traditions hold that Job either lived in the time of Abraham or of Jacob. Levi ben Laḥma held that Job lived in the time of Moses, by whom the Book of Job was written. Others argue that it was written by Job himself, or by Elihu, or Isaiah.

Go to facebook and log in "eagle eye dimensions". observe my timeline,cover photo,profile picture and album.