Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parallel Universe

Parallel Universe

A few years back, my wife and I were married and we went into the snow country to have our honeymoon. We had a beautiful little cabin to stay in and the next morning we woke up to find ourselves snowed in with about a foot of snow. We had a very large car that we rented at the airport. We were high in the mountains and wanted to go get some food. We took out and soon found ourselves on a tiny little one-lane road heading down hill. A large van with chains on its wheels came around a corner fairly fast and we were on a direct course to collide with the unit. We booth closed our eyes and kissed this world goodbye. We started screaming because there was a thousand foot drop-off next to our car as it slid along on the icy road. We kept screaming and screaming and screaming and finally we opened our eyes and found we had just passed right through the van, because it was in our rearview mirror just going on its merry way. I really think I died on that day and my wife and I just jumped to a parallel universe. We are still here.

Beauty indeed does transfix the mind of a lessor soul, thereby deflecting deeper thought. I can see tiny points of remaining beauty here in this place, even now while that mean weapon (death) readies to shout! Perhaps, I digress — digress to where? To the Reason of moving mentally?

I feel as though I could sit here, and with everything that is about to happen, even my end as I know it, I could dissolve into the landscape of this old dream. All that has happened here now engrosses my reflections to fill the mirror of my mind to the fullest. To see my way out is the challenge of the present. Weakened clarity is my mode of reflection. I feel drained of all need to remain in this physical dream state. I see the meaning of the logos and the Enigmni that is mirrored before my eyes; all remembered well. They were mine at the first, when I was a Light being. The Eye is the threshold to sense mentally in the manifest and Timeless existences — data geometrically gestalt. The Hand is movement to accomplish action in virtual, pixilated matter.

The Light contains the power to drive a being to question change in a physical state, and the hand is the means to build that change into potential in Time. Potential blows in the face of one who is in virtual existence through the force elements. It is the Light of the future, which quickly reorganizes into information caught in the moiré - arena of the holospirited mind.

The moiré - arena is the multifaceted construction of mentality on this side of the All. The broadcast waves of the One, localize into form via particles of pixilated matter straight from the wake of the Enigmni. Localizations are memories of beings in concrete form undulating within and without the mind of the One. The Enigmni is the essence of the movement that follows its constant laws, whereby knowing can even be understood. All includes the child of Enigmni, extruding from interior forces of vast pressurized Timelessness and vented into programmed experiences that know the known. Forms are moved from this vast pervading intellect of numerical infinitude to become more complex as it streaks ahead of the elements of the One without another. The Enigmni is the forgotten tail (end) of the One.

Unseen is its power by minds too small, yet in its wake, the results of being-potential are awe-inspiring. Into the Enigmni, all are pulled from their many sources, to again manifest in dreams that appear as reality — shot from the portals of the many sectors of Goge. Creativity of movement through numerical mentality suggests the Laws that, on one morrow, seem changeless, but on the other — Chaos.

Azalea Guest
    I just got through writing a post, but for some reason, it would not accept it. So, I'm trying again, but at a much shorter version.

The theory of parallel universes is that for every action or decision that one makes, there are countless possibilities, and that all of these exist, but in multiple universes - or realities. And, each one is pretty similar to the next with very small differences that you might just dismiss as forgetting. However, the theory also says that some are vastly different.

On the History Channel, scientists explained it like this (I'll try & draw it later)...they drew straight lines extremely close together one after the other. For this, let's say 3 lines. They are so close as to almost touch. However, no single line intersects the other. Imagine an infinite number of lines, and you get the idea.

Like a Chinese Finger Puzzle, a small "wormhole" attaches itself to two, or more of these lines, allowing one to pass through to one of the other realities. But, these are random - or so they think. I think that if a person has a strong form of ESP, they can actually open that wormhole up with their minds.

You lose your keys, but you KNOW you put them in a certain place. You tear up the house looking for them, only to go back to that same place to find them exactly where you knew you left them. Other forms of Deja Vu are another example of this possibility.

I am an Empath, Chester. And, an extremely strong one. I am a Universal Empath.

You are a Universal Empath, you possess all the

qualities of the other seven empath groups. You are

what is known as an "Implicate" or Imp, a product of

evolutionary design and genetic mutation. You are a

psychic hybrid. (from "The Book of Storms" by Jad

Alexander at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)
    Universal 100%
    Precog 100%.
    Judge 100%
    Traveler 95%
    Artist 95%
    Healer 85%
    Shaman 75%
    Fallen Angel 75%

http://hubpages.com/hub/Psychism--7-...oure-an-Empath

http://www.theuniversalempath101.com/

I don't talk about it much, because people don't know what it is. I can do everything these two sites say, and only 2 of them I am scared to do. These are healing & manipulating things. Healing is horrendous. I finally had to learn to turn it off. It's far too painful. You tend to accept everyone else's pain, as well as your own, and it's far too miserable. I can manipulate things, but this one is even more terrifying than healing, because I could manipulate anything I want - if I let myself. But, I do not believe ANY HUMAN should have this much power. It's not right. I realized this when I discovered I can manipulate stoplights. But, I can't do it all the time, and it is because of my belief of no one should have that kind of power which is the ONLY thing that keeps me from manipulating other things.

I could be deciding what ketchup I want to buy, and total strangers come up to me, and proceed to tell me their entire life stories! I am an unusual empath in that I am an extrovert! My daughter has inherited the gift, and she's trying to learn to turn hers off as well. It can be very uplifting, or so miserable, it brings you down. But, it's not like manic depressions. We are very good actors when we want to be.

What I'm saying is that a person with ESP could also, possibly, open up these wormholes, and pass through them. You don't always stay in one, but you can jump back to the one you have just come from especially if it is a bit better than the one you leaped. Most people don't know they have these abilities. It took me, believe it or not, to figure it out in an original Star Trek Episode.

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/The_Empath_(episode)

I remember watching with fascination. But, at this time, I didn't realize that was what I was, but I began to wonder. Of course, it was Sci Fi, and no one took that seriously. Today, it's a different matter. It wasn't long after that I began to realize that I was doing the same things this girl in the episode did - but far more than just healing as she did. It's sooooo much more than that.

That is why I believe you when you say that you believed you jumped into another universe in your terror. One of the two of you, or probably both, have some form of ESP. It could be any nunber of things. It's important, though, to find out. I also, now, have found out why my dreams are so vivid, and many of them have to do with the 4 elements. I'm connected, somehow, to the Earth as well as space.

We can talk about time later. I also believe this has something to do with the universes. Sometimes, it feels like you took a step "forward" or "backward" when you jump. This is why the feeling of deja vu is so strong.
    Last edited by Azalea; 12-17-2010 at 12:07 PM.

Very good information and I have assumed it already from the years I have communicated in your zone. I posted something at AR that I hope you read in a message to Richard. Please take care in what you possess and use it only for good. I know you know this, but some do not.

Cheers,
    Chester

Here it is. I found it.

Richard and others — you may like to know that in the make up of this experience of being here in time/space there are nodes or linkages with large localizations of plasmatic makeup (fiery intelligence) which we see here as persons. They are nothing special in appearance but are the very fabric of this stint of physical manifestation. Some call them catalysts and they know who they are. No one will ever know them as such for their connections are within the background of presence. They walk among us and will never be seen as contributing to the grandeur of the social class. They have always been and will ever be in one presence or another. They are not popular and do not stand out. They cannot be defined. Yet they know their mission for it is onboard. They are to be used as MARKERS of this passage. They see all and know what is to be done to make existence here a perfection. Yet, they are never in positions of leadership though highly appropriate. They are psycho-cognitives and can see the panorama of the physical generative order. One may call them the practitioners of the tree of life (Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ).

If we would take the time to know each other during our stint here, we would all discern these persons and learn from them. We can even become as they are by awakening our hidden potential (deep meditation—prayer). They have so much to teach us. I have been visited by many of these Markers or Hiddens here on Earth. They catalyze events and guide us with gentle nuances to higher levels of development. I have learned some of their techniques but still have much to learn. TAKE CARE AS NOT TO EXPOSE THESE MARKERS TO ANYONE FOR THEY ARE NUANCED AND WILL QUICKLY VANISH. LISTEN TO THEM AND GROW. You will know their TRUTH for they would never advocate the killing of another for religious sake. They see the big picture and will only act if a coherency is issued from Timelessness. GB

I would like to be present when two or three are gathered together in a state of Christos — Bluewhite Light.

One thing for sure...I am in awe of just being here.

Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is.
    Last edited by Chester; 02-18-2011 at 04:20 PM.

Azalea Guest
    Here's a thought. I am convinced that not everyone has these abilities. Why, I don't know. Either that or the brain within is not able to access these abilities.

I was alone from the beginning of my life, and I know it will be so at the end. How do I know? I just know. There isn't an answer to that one. I didn't know who I was. I didn't know where I came from. I do not know my birth parents. I don't even have a place of birth! This is true. I only have a county of birth, and even then, knowing the government, everything may be a lie on my BC. It is a very unusual BC as it is.

So, I have had to learn about myself all by myself all my life. It took me 45 years to like myself. I was always being told that I should behave one way or another. I'm tired of that.

Empathy is something I know. It's absolute. And, I can access as much of it, or as little of it, as I want. But, the power that comes with that knowledge is just too great. I believe what keeps me from doing what I know I can do is that I do not believe a human should contain that much power. Or is it that maybe, just maybe, those nephilim may still be with us, and is it possible that the genetics of so many generations have suppressed this in most, but a few are allowed access to it? I can actually tell if someone is lying just by looking into their eyes. It's an amazing thing to be able to do this. It's a bit frightening as well. But, this, I can access fully. My daughter can do this as well. That is why even though I love being around people, I would rather be in my own home in the quiet. The empathy can get so intense, it affects one emotionally, and that is something that I refuse to allow to happen to me any more unless I choose it myself.

if you feel alone, then you have not seen the Other. The Other is you.

You have not posted on this topic in a long time. I wish you would because you are not alone. Open your eyes, everything is you if you know of the Other, you are never alone. This experience is the "flying through" information. If you think the lonely aspect is the only singularity, it is not. The thoughts you entertain are produced by you experiencing the Other's reflection and the Other is you via feedback. We need data to become the persons that we are. That data comes back to amplify our being into the massive aspects we experience in Time/Space.
    Last edited by Chester; 02-01-2011 at 02:48 PM.

Cool

On the History Channel, scientists explained it like this (I'll try & draw it later)...they drew straight lines extremely close together one after the other. For this, let's say 3 lines. They are so close as to almost touch. However, no single line intersects the other. Imagine an infinite number of lines, and you get the idea.Like a Chinese Finger Puzzle, a small "wormhole" attaches itself to two, or more of these lines, allowing one to pass through to one of the other realities. But, these are random - or so they think. I think that if a person has a strong form of ESP, they can actually open that wormhole up with their minds.
    So, I have had to learn about myself all by myself all my life. It took me 45 years to like myself. I was always being told that I should behave one way or another. I'm tired of that....!!!
    !!!..<<..Usman Gee..>>..!!!

We think of ourselves, and the world immediately around us, as something special.